Professionally Installed Low voltage (LV) Underground Cables with Priority Safety ChecklistDecember 14, 2016
We absorb information quickly when we can digest information in chunks, which is why paragraphs are wonderful writer's tools. Priority safety checklists use this same principle to organize important tasks. In the context of professionally installed low voltage (LV) cables, a priority safety checklist identifies the stages of the work, any hazards associated with those tasks, and provides a record of those steps. Here's a closer look at this organizational methodology.
Civil Engineering Work and Projects: Why Choose Metro Pits?December 12, 2016
Civil engineering work and projects can include the maintenance, design and construction of various structures, including buildings, canals, bridges, roads, and more. Whichever type of these projects you are in charge of at the moment, you may require professional boring and trenching assistance from outside sources to complete your work or project in a quality manner.
The Importance of Choosing Qualified Experts in Trenching and Digging Construction ProjectsNovember 22, 2016
The ground beneath your feet may look like plain dirt, but it's actually an earthy medium for a network of pipes and cables. Anyone could pick up a shovel and start digging down, but, in all likelihood, the widening hole will expose one of these hidden lines. That's just one of the reasons why this work is reserved for qualified experts.
What is High Voltage Substation Cable Duct and Conduit Sealing?November 15, 2016
High voltage substations accept thick copper conductors through small wall and floor openings. Covered in armored insulators, the cables pass readily through their assigned entryways, at which point they're sealed.
What are the Different Soil Boring Methods?October 28, 2016
When soil exploration is needed, there are different boring methods that can be used, depending on many variables.
Earthing and Electrical Grounding Installation ExplainedOctober 11, 2016
The principles that target earthing and grounding installation work inform our finest electrical engineers of the essential nature of these safety-oriented wiring systems. In fact, grounding work is at least as important as the workmanship used to busily hook live conductors to their corresponding connectors, for this practice ensures a low impedance pathway is in place when or if a dangerous electrical fault develops.
Underground Electrical and Power Cables Installation by Metro Pits ExpertsSeptember 30, 2016
An underground electrical and power cables installation must be high quality to ensure that the cables function properly throughout the years. When workers place the cables improperly, they can malfunction every time it rains or the ground suffers dramatic shifts in temperature. For this reason, you need to hire a company, such as ours, to perform all installations of power and electrical cables for you. Our company has the training and qualifications to perform installations of these types of cables in such a way that the people who use them can rely on them to work day after day in the intended manner.
Tips in Finding a Reliable Excavation and Digging ContractorSeptember 20, 2016
The task of selecting a reliable excavation and digging contractor for your present or next project may seem a bit overwhelming to you, especially if you have never hired one before. That is why we are here to provide you with informative tips on how to go about the process of locating the right one for your needs.
- The Importance of Soil and Backfilling for Underground Cables
- What is the Main Purpose of Electrical Earthing or Grounding?
- An Overview about Underground Cabling and Wiring Systems
- Non-Destructive Trenching Services and Civil Works for Melbourne Projects
- Excavation Work: Managing and Reducing Risks
- Installation of Electrical Conduits for the Electrical Supply Industry
- How to Manage Electrical Risks during an Underground Cable Installation?
- How Engineers and Construction Managers Benefit from Directional Boring
- Why Do You Need an Earthing System in an Electrical Network?
- Top Excavation Safety Hazards to Keep in Mind
- Avoid Excavation Mishaps: Hire Only VEDN Accredited Contractors
- The Importance of Having an Underground Asset Location Checklist Prior to an Excavation Project
- The Importance of Design Integrity for Substation Transformer Foundation
- Pipeline Construction Process After Council Permits are Granted
- View all articles…
- Hot Water Tapping and Backflow Prevention Services in Melbourne
- Electrical Grid Connection Services in Melbourne: What does this Job Entail?
- View all articles…
- Roles and Responsibilities of a Surveyor in Construction
- Benefits of Underground Electricity Connections versus Overhead Powerline Connections
- View all articles…