Civil Engineering Work and Projects: Why Choose Metro Pits?December 12, 2016
Civil engineering work and projects can include the maintenance, design and construction of various structures, including buildings, canals, bridges, roads, and more. Whichever type of these projects you are in charge of at the moment, you may require professional boring and trenching assistance from outside sources to complete your work or project in a quality manner. When this is the case, turn to Metro Pits for expert services that range from trenching to cable detailing. Refer to our information that follows to learn why you should rely on our company for these services.
Our Company Takes a Professional Approach
Metro Pits is highly professional in all dealings with clients from performing our services to addressing questions or complaints. Our goal is to keep our clients coming to us year after year for us to fulfil their needs for trenching and boring. In addition, we employ only experienced personnel who have specific training and skills in open trenching and horizontal boring to ensure that we deliver quality results in accordance with your plan's specifications. The workers that we dispatch to your site will perform their tasks by operating well-maintained and up-to-date equipment and vehicles. When you come to us for services, our goal is to work efficiently to provide them in a cost-effective, timely and safe manner.
We Adhere to VEDN Standards
The VEDN standards that we adhere to include participating in the process for pre-qualification and accreditation in the following three areas:
- Specific training for personnel undertaking and supervising works and projects
- An Integrated Management System or IMS that meets with VEDN approval
- Meeting the requirements for project auditing and inspection
The Services That Metro Pits Offers You
One last reason to hire our company is the fact that we provide a full line of boring and trenching services, including:
- Horizontal boring of all types including under roads, pathways and driveways
- Underground mains and asset locations
- Pole to pit installations to provide underground electricity connections, power network connection or to supply power to your property
- Road opening permits
- Water tapping
- Plans for traffic management
- Directional drilling
- Substation and kiosk foundations
- Substation conduit sealing
- VESI auditing
- Installation of bedding sand
- Underground LV cable hauling
- Cable detailing
- VEDN auditor civil
- Installation for earthing systems
- Other pertinent services
Consult with Metro Pits today to learn additional information about the services that we will provide to fulfil your unique needs and specifications. We will provide you with a free quote, and we also guarantee satisfaction.
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Underground Boring and Trenching: Why Hire Metro Pits?
- Different Types of Water Distribution Systems, Common Problems and Solutions
- Trenching and Loading Tips for Excavator Operators
- Essential Features of a Traffic Management Plan
- Everything You Need to Know About Directional Drilling
- Understanding Some Basic Information about Pit and Pipe Installation Services
- Underground Electrical Transmission Cables for Electricity Connections
- What are the Different Types of Earthing Systems Used in Electrical Installation?
- Understanding Underground Asset Location: Why is this Done?
- The Importance of Soil and Backfilling for Underground Cables
- What is the Main Purpose of Electrical Earthing or Grounding?
- An Overview about Underground Cabling and Wiring Systems
- Non-Destructive Trenching Services and Civil Works for Melbourne Projects
- Excavation Work: Managing and Reducing Risks
- Installation of Electrical Conduits for the Electrical Supply Industry
- How to Manage Electrical Risks during an Underground Cable Installation?
- How Engineers and Construction Managers Benefit from Directional Boring
- Why Do You Need an Earthing System in an Electrical Network?
- Top Excavation Safety Hazards to Keep in Mind
- Avoid Excavation Mishaps: Hire Only VEDN Accredited Contractors
- The Importance of Having an Underground Asset Location Checklist Prior to an Excavation Project
- The Importance of Design Integrity for Substation Transformer Foundation
- Pipeline Construction Process After Council Permits are Granted
- View all articles…
- Hot Water Tapping and Backflow Prevention Services in Melbourne
- Electrical Grid Connection Services in Melbourne: What does this Job Entail?
- View all articles…
- Roles and Responsibilities of a Surveyor in Construction
- Benefits of Underground Electricity Connections versus Overhead Powerline Connections
- View all articles…