The Process of Low Voltage Underground Cable Hauling Services in MelbourneJanuary 15, 2019
Thanks to the wonders of electricity, we are living in a comfortable and connected world. While we may take for granted the ability to flip a light switch, we must always remember that a lot of work must go into the process before we can reap the benefits. If you are looking to run low voltage underground cable on your property, for your business or residence, you are going to need the assistance of a professional outfit that can handle the job. Today, we are going to elaborate on the work that goes into low voltage underground cable hauling when a professional team is in charge.
Low Voltage Underground Cable Hauling
When you consider the fact that electrical cables are incredibly important yet dangerous, you begin to understand why it is so important for a certified team to be handling the job. Any time that you want to have cable hauled and laid through a specialised conduit, which typically entails trenching, you are going to need a team of highly trained professionals by your side. Beyond just being highly trained, you must also have a team that meets or exceeds several different standards such as VEDN accreditation. With that being said, let's outline the process of cable hauling so that you may understand the work more specifically.
1) Permit Application - First and foremost, all installation services need to be backed by proper permit applications. All paperwork must be collected and certified before any amount of work can even be attempted.
2) Trench & Bore Services - Low voltage underground cable needs to be safely and securely installed below the surface of your property. In order to do this properly, we must bore or trench the ground to the perfect depth by following all safety precautions.
3) Conduit Installation - In order to complete the job, substation feeds need to also be installed on location. When hauling low voltage underground cable, every inch of the task must be attended to for the job to be completed in a safe and effective manner.
4) Tidying Up - Finally, the surface that has been disrupted for the installation of the low voltage underground cable will be returned back to the status that it was in before the work was begun. In doing this, we make sure to reset your property to your satisfaction.
The world runs on electricity and that means that there is always going to be the need for more electrical work to be done. Here at Metro Pits, we service the entire Melbourne region of Australia. We can service both high and low voltage cables. Contact us with all of your electrical needs!
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Underground Boring and Trenching: Why Hire Metro Pits?
- Different Types of Water Distribution Systems, Common Problems and Solutions
- Trenching and Loading Tips for Excavator Operators
- Essential Features of a Traffic Management Plan
- Everything You Need to Know About Directional Drilling
- Understanding Some Basic Information about Pit and Pipe Installation Services
- Underground Electrical Transmission Cables for Electricity Connections
- What are the Different Types of Earthing Systems Used in Electrical Installation?
- Understanding Underground Asset Location: Why is this Done?
- The Importance of Soil and Backfilling for Underground Cables
- What is the Main Purpose of Electrical Earthing or Grounding?
- An Overview about Underground Cabling and Wiring Systems
- Non-Destructive Trenching Services and Civil Works for Melbourne Projects
- Excavation Work: Managing and Reducing Risks
- Installation of Electrical Conduits for the Electrical Supply Industry
- How to Manage Electrical Risks during an Underground Cable Installation?
- How Engineers and Construction Managers Benefit from Directional Boring
- Why Do You Need an Earthing System in an Electrical Network?
- Top Excavation Safety Hazards to Keep in Mind
- Avoid Excavation Mishaps: Hire Only VEDN Accredited Contractors
- The Importance of Having an Underground Asset Location Checklist Prior to an Excavation Project
- The Importance of Design Integrity for Substation Transformer Foundation
- Pipeline Construction Process After Council Permits are Granted
- View all articles…
- Hot Water Tapping and Backflow Prevention Services in Melbourne
- Electrical Grid Connection Services in Melbourne: What does this Job Entail?
- View all articles…
- Roles and Responsibilities of a Surveyor in Construction
- Benefits of Underground Electricity Connections versus Overhead Powerline Connections
- View all articles…